- This appearance has passed.
Webinar: Easy Steps for a DIY Technology Assessment with UST Education
August 11, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Times shown in Eastern Daylight Time.
An organizational assessment focuses on the alignment of operations and strategy. While associations can certainly benefit from a professional, outside perspective, there are do-it-yourself (DIY) steps that generate immediate insights and lead to long-term effectiveness. Get the right people with the necessary skills and training together with efficient processes and capable technology, and the outcome will be an industry-leading association.
- Gain insights on aligning your strategic plan with your people, processes, and technology
- Identify operational areas for inefficiencies and ways to improve
- Evaluate program offerings for potential changes and new opportunities
- Motivate organizational change through staff buy-in
- Learn about best practices and current trends in association management
Principal/Owner, Dennison & Associates