- This appearance has passed.
Webinar: Easy Steps for a DIY Technology Assessment with UST Education
August 11, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Times shown in Eastern Daylight Time.
An organizational assessment focuses on the alignment of operations and strategy. While associations can certainly benefit from a professional, outside perspective, there are do-it-yourself (DIY) steps that generate immediate insights and lead to long-term effectiveness. Get the right people with the necessary skills and training together with efficient processes and capable technology, and the outcome will be an industry-leading association.
- Gain insights on aligning your strategic plan with your people, processes, and technology
- Identify operational areas for inefficiencies and ways to improve
- Evaluate program offerings for potential changes and new opportunities
- Motivate organizational change through staff buy-in
- Learn about best practices and current trends in association management
Principal/Owner, Dennison & Associates
Vanessa Dennison, is a Certified Association Executive and Certified Business Analyst Professional. She owns Dennison & Associates, an association consulting firm offering business analysis and project management services to membership organizations. Vanessa has more than 20 years’ experience working with dozens of trade and professional associations and unions, both as a staff member and an industry consultant. She applies proven expertise, industry best practices, and a deep commitment to each client to deliver superior results.