- This appearance has passed.
Webinar: 7 Easy Steps for a DIY Organizational Assessment with WSAE
October 6, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Times shown in Pacific Daylight Time.
The Art of Association Management
Association consultant Vanessa Dennison provides a step-by-step method for conducting a high-value organizational assessment — and using it to align your operations with your strategic direction.
An effective organizational assessment will generate immediate insights and identify ways for your people, processes, and technology to support your strategic goals. And while associations can often benefit from a professional, outside perspective for this type of assessment, these steps can be used to analyze your own organization, and identify ways to ‘move the needle’ on your organization’s priorities.
Determine what changes to make and how, with the confidence to make tough decisions and seize opportunities.
Learn the steps involved in an organizational assessment, including ways to:
- Bring your people, processes and technology more in line with your strategic plan,
- Identify operational inefficiencies and business process improvements,
- Evaluate programs and services for potential changes and opportunities,
- Motivate organizational change through staff buy-in,
- Understand today’s trends and best practices in association management
Plus, get answers specific to your organization during the program.
You’ll come away ready to conduct an assessment that helps you take your association farther, faster by getting the right people with the necessary skills and training together with efficient processes and capable technology.
Value: 2.5 CAE credits