Webinar: 7 Easy Steps for a DIY Technology Assessment with ReviewMyAMS
November 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Free
Times shown in Eastern Daylight Time.
Do these situations sound familiar?
- You aren’t sure if your technology investments are delivering ROI
- You feel ‘married’ to your primary vendors but want to know if better options exist
- Feedback from membership and staff show that your technology is outdated, but you don’t know where to start
- You know you have duplicate tools running in different departments, but aren’t sure how to get control
If you can relate to any of these, a technology assessment can help!
A technology assessment is a tool you can use to align your technology tools and investment with your organization’s strategy. It provides a comprehensive look at the tools you use today, and provides a framework to analyze their effectiveness for your staff, members, and organization. Just talking with staff in all areas of your organization will reveal immediate, valuable insights. And by applying a clear process to further extract key themes and opportunities, you can transform the anecdotal issues, or ‘gut’ feelings, you have now into actionable steps for the future!
Join us to learn how you can form a digital strategy, with prioritized steps and a realistic timeline, that will ensure your technology serves your stakeholders and actually helps to meet your organizational goals.
- Gain insights on aligning your strategic plan with your people, processes, and technology
- Identify inefficient technology use and ways to improve
- Motivate organizational change through staff buy-in
- Learn about best practices and current trends in association technology management
About the Speaker
Vanessa Dennison, CAE, CBAP
Principal/Owner, Dennison & Associates
Register via RSVP below.
Register to Receive Link
Register here and we will send you the participation link before the event.