- This appearance has passed.
Washington Society of Association Executives (WSAE) Annual Conference 2019
June 10, 2019 - June 12, 2019
Developing Customer-Centric Value Propositions
Do you know how you improve your customer’s day-to-day lives? Can your board members rattle off an elevator pitch to any type of member? Do you know why your members renew each year? If you can’t answer these questions, you need to develop a stronger value proposition. And if you think your benefits are your value proposition, they aren’t!
Participate in a fully exercise-based workshop to understand your customer’s needs, develop a value proposition, and learn a framework for testing and refining your message. Learn what a value proposition is and is not, and leave with tools to continue creating and testing value propositions for any of your customer segments.
Basic Market Testing and Analysis
After developing your value propositions, this session will help you learn a framework to determine what customer data you need and how to gather and use it. We will continue with more exercises and takeaway tools to help the non-marketer develop a market test and make a plan to analyze the results.
- Learn a methodology for gathering and analyzing customer data for marketing
- Receive tools to help organize your analysis
- Develop a customer profile base on customer needs
- Develop marketing tests and track results
- Learn to analyze results and pivot marketing efforts