- This appearance has passed.
April 7, 2019 - April 10, 2019
Training for Change: Techniques in Change Management
How are association projects like personal training? It’s not a joke! Associations and personal training rely on one thing for success: change adoption.
In this fresh approach, discover new change management techniques from an industry that is fundamentally based on motivating change: personal training and health coaching. See how behavior change concepts from coaching can be applied to actual AMS implementation case studies, from an association consultant who is also a certified personal trainer and health coach.
Resistance to change is normal and, just like with training, having a coach is often the key to success. Learn basic psychology behind how people approach and accept change. Find out how you can use simple communication and motivation techniques to:
- Understand the stages of change
- Encourage change adoption from any stage
- Bridge communication gaps on the impact of changes
- Create frameworks to manage changes during and beyond major projects
- And become your organization’s change management coach!